1. Enter the GCU Log in page URL into your browser. You can also follow this link directly for easier access: https://myportal.gcu.edu/secure/Student/loginstu.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fsecure%2fstudent%2fstudent.aspx
2. Click the "Trouble logging in? link on the log in panel. You should be redirected to the page with log in instructions.
3. Just follow the instructions indicated in each page according to your account type to finish the GCU Login reset process.
4. If to wish to reset your password, just follow this link: https://myaccount.gcu.edu/reset/default.aspx
5. Enter your username to perform a password reset.
If you are a student, enter LOPES as the domain.
If you are a faculty member, enter CANYON as the domain.
6. Click the Submit button to finish the log in reset process.
If you are still having a hard time logging in into your account, you can contact GCU directly by using the information provided below:
Contact Tech Support:
Monday - Friday
6 a.m. - 12 a.m. MST
Saturday - Sunday
7 a.m. - 12 a.m. MST
Do not forget to bookmark this page and check back later for any updates or changes made on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding GCU Login process.